At the KCSA, we look to King David as our example for planned giving. His efforts to collect resources to build a dwelling place for God were extremely honorable; he knew that these assets would be given to the next generation to accomplish this Godly purpose.
For many years, the KCSA has been greatly blessed by those whose commitment to Christian education has led them to look ahead, just like King David did. In many cases, individuals have made their largest lifetime gift to a Christian ministry by utilizing the planned giving process. More than ever, your schools need this type of support to continue their heritage of excellence.
As a member of the Barnabas Foundation, Kalamazoo Christian can arrange a no-cost meeting for you with one of the Barnabas attorneys based in West Michigan. There are many options for planned giving, and meeting with an attorney will help determine the best choice for you. Below are links to helpful information regarding planning giving to the KCSA:
- Giving Calculator (http://www.kcsa.org/?q=content/calculators-your-plan)
- IRS Information (http://www.kcsa.org/?q=content/irs-information)
- Estate Planning Checklist (http://www.kcsa.org/?q=content/estate-planning-checklist)
- Suggestions for Charitable Giving (http://www.kcsa.org/?q=content/suggestions-charitable-giving-estate-plans)
- Giving During Your Lifetime (http://www.kcsa.org/?q=content/giving-during-your-lifetime)
- Estate Planning FAQs (http://www.kcsa.org/?q=content/your-estate-planning-questions)
- Glossary of Planned Giving Terms (www.kcsa.org/?q=content/glossary-estate-planning-and-planned-giving-terms)
All gifts made to the KCSA are tax-deductible. Please call our offices at (269) 381-2044 if you have any questions about making a gift.