- We believe that the Word of God is the foundation for learning and understanding.
- We believe in the Lordship of Jesus Christ. The world belongs to God.
- We believe that faith and learning cannot be separated, but are uniquely integrated.
- We believe that the home/school/church form a partnership through which children who are image-bearers of God, are nurtured. The primary function of the school is to educate.
- Our curriculum is teacher-directed rather than textbook/workbook centered or driven. Our teachers are committed Christians and well-trained, professional educators. They are entrusted with the curriculum and are responsible to teach and present material from a Christ-centered perspective, even when using secular materials. We use materials which best fit our curriculum, are of the highest quality, and are research based. This currently leads us to incorporate a blend of Christian and secular materials, though Christian materials are given preference whenever possible.